** Friday, February 06, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

umm.

slack. thats what i could say to descibe myself for the day. pink has been absent from school quite often. we lied to singh that she's having an asthma attack. *uhhh. had our e maths loci test which i totally forgotten last night. well. nobody cares for it. i did it for. around 35 to 40 minutes? the rest of the time i just snooze off and head on to my vivid dreams. having a headache after i woke up and visions are blured. so. i head back to slumber. i cant remember wad i dreamt. everything turn chaos inside my head again! speaking of dreams, i dreamt of something stupid last night? about using the eraser and erase a bunch of things and the eraser broke. was it a dream? i can't remember! but it made me recall this when i was erasing my stuff. last few days i dreamt of few packets of bread at the bar counter in my old house. 4 packets. all had turned moldy. 1) due on year 2000 2) due on 2001 3) due on 2003 and 4) due on few days ago. and it made me recall this when my mom gave me a packet of bread with moisture in the plastic (which molds quickly).

and the day before, i dreamt of being late for my appointment with friends. we gonna play some games outside. and i wanna go back and top up some stuff in one of a shop. and out of the shop. i was like. back to my old house! i was late! i panic! took my mum's wallet and rush out of the house. it was raining cats and dogs. i ran in the rain. thinking if i take a bus to the station or a taxi. but taking the taxi is too expensive to reach my destination - bugis. i just dont really care what happen and suddenly, a taxi stop infront of me, a family come out of the vehicle. i went in and told the uncle to go ang mo kio station to take the train (cuz i wont have enough money when i reach bugis). reached there, the uncle said its $9.15 ( i still able to recall this very clearly) . i gave a $10 note and he asked me 'do you have 15 cents?' and i gave him the coin and he gave me the $1 change and sort of touch my hand. oh my. a tiko. i rush out of the taxi. and *poof! i woke up. uhh... kept dreaming that theres bunch of notes on my hand. is it fortune? i hope so.

oh. back to the incident that happened today. school end fast today - Thanks (Tang) God Its Friday! . went to TM toilet and change and wanting to go to interchange to go TP. i called dd and he said he had finished. so i waited for him in KFC at CPF building. he came and said KFC stuff is too expensive. we head to Bk and eat. and we went to buy ticket to the movie - torque . uhh. the show, not really nice i can say. cuz i not really interested or no interest on bikes at all. rated it 6.5/10 yea. came back home and it's raining.

and now. it makes me think of a dream. a dream that i cant remember. i was walking under a heavy pour rain. no one is on the street. could hear nothing but the sound of the water crashing onto the concrete floor. i was there. alone. it was so heavy that i couldn't see anything. *uhh. dreams. all these dreams making my mind worst! it kept on repeating inside. flash of scenes. totally stressed up. wanna break down. thinking that i am a solitary person. all alone in this world. no one cares about me. but no. im not alone. i still have my friends. but i just wanna desolate myself. i wont want anyone to interfere my life. except dd. all i wish is im in paradise. but that wouldn't happen. its unrealistic at all. fantasy. myths. legends. total crap. *sighs i don't know what should i write on to continue this. but there's alot of stuff for me to say. for the 16years. my sis says i have not stop talking. since i was out from my mom's womb. crying,yelling,complaining,yaking away,babbling,shouting away? since i was a small little kid. i was asking myself. why am i here? well. you can tell i'm a sadist person. emotional at all times. all i do in life was. Slumbering,Dreaming,Eat,Slack . Nothing useful. o well. i gotta go for a psychologist. brain turned wild. i couldnt tame it. umm.. some kind of animal i suppose. i'm a person who keep problems in the inside. which people seemed i'm happy and cheerful , having a happy-go-lucky life on the outside. but no. i don't really share my problems to anybody. include my family members. except my buddies. and please. dont underestimate me. im not stupid! (hey. im not that clever too!) . er, somehow i reacted some way which 'I-don't-Know' anything. but well. as i said. i keep all my stuff include knowledge inside me. i seldom take it out and use it. thats wad you call, Laziness. Hur. I can say i'm a selfish person. yea really. I AM. but somehow i wish i could change these attitude. pending .. . on the way. 15% i think? but i doubt i can be a very nice person. *sighs

o. yea. i remembered. tomorrow is saturday. my school's mass run. o shats. i hate it. run in the wild and hot sun? desperate for water. you could just jump into the reservior. but it totally stinks. it gaves a strench right into my nose. giving me goosebumps. imagine the people gave you a cuppa water. you not sure where does it come from. it's gross! i gonna meet my gal-friends in the morning. 6.45am? oh my. this is early. i hope i able to make it on time. yup. i think thats all for today. i don't have that much of brain juices to think of what to write.

*something that the senses cant feel the presence of it : Love can be only felt by the heart-

` SHPX thinking deeply @8:20:00 PM