** Monday, February 02, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

stiu nt feeling good

ummm.. Yup. Its Monday. And it's a school holiday! Can't believe that today is the second of feb. Time really flies! It was like. Having christmas and new year countdown not long ago. And it's already feb of 2004?! oh my gosh... It seems like yesterday. speaking of this. the WKRZ is playing Rimini Project. I remember you like yesterday.. not a bad song. Okay. Back to the point. I woke up at 10am+ Surprised? So early! Sis was preping for her work and switched on the computer and it was like. NOISY? that woke me up and disturb me the whole morning. I decided to wake up and do my work. Yep. Finally. My work is done. No more probs in sch ? Haha! Free! Woke up and ate the beef beehoon that dad cooked. I just ate a lil'spoonful and leave it aside. No appitite.. Sighs. My throat still hurts! Cat was sick too! Same illness as me! No wonder its Like Owner Like Cat. (laughs out loud)! I was talking to william online in the noon. Mom told me to go her friend's house for house visiting. So i prep and went out at 2.15pm. I got $10 at that house! Hah! Better than nothing. ;D Went back to my house downstairs to wait for dad to come down from the house. He drove to.. I not sure where is that place? Find his frien, Steven for the cream for my relative and the MOP (LoL) to let my mom see. Cause he wanna sell it in Singapore. The product is bought in china. Yup. Wanna invest with it. Heh! Went to take pictures @ dad's phone. The camera is so clear under sunlight! woo! I sent several pictures to my phone. And it's like. few of them i sent many times and it doesn't sent over to my phone? My phone doesn't recieve it at all! Grrrr. O well.. Maybe it's slow. Yea.. Went to the geylang (relative house - a very old house bought by my grandpa's brothers. shared among themselves. Its history! I think it that land there can cost about.. 3million Bucks! Woo!) And one of the relative (su po - i not sure how to spell? heh) she normally gives me hongbao the past few years about $4? And today i went to open it in the car, i was SHOCKED! A $10 Note! One for me and one for my sister. Hmmm... Dad was saying that we are big now. Need to use more money. haha! Maybe.. We went to the Seng Siong Supermarket at don't know where?? I saw 1 guy. Working there, with yellow boots. I think cutting those fishes or somthing.. He's Handsome I can tell you! (You know? those u see in TV, jap guy.. Not too big or small eyes. Shiny Eyes. And thick red lips.. EEEK HES CUTE! too handsome till dare not to see him! =X) Yea! and went off after that.. Dad asked me if i want to take a trip at Serangoon Garden. He showed me around there. Wow. Alot of things changed. Too long didn't go there.. I saw one of the private house. It was like. WOW. Nice! Totally Glassed. Went back home after that and came back online.. Yup.. total 20 bucks for today. not bad? dad said if i didn't come out today i lost my $. and he said 'it's worth it man!' Haha! By the way. MY DAD WORE BABYPINK SHIRT. HAHA! I was saying that he want to 'Act Young' LOL! He said 'Ya what.. Old already wear dull clothes make u even more old.. Now this color is trendy..' LOL. Peng!

《 私は愛する,でえでえ!》- 【 敬具、 永遠まで~!】

` SHPX thinking deeply @8:15:00 PM