** Thursday, February 05, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

sad. real sad.

well. currently feeling down cuz of some stuff. which i will talk about it later on in this blog. went to school as usual. although school sucks, but i just. (not long ago) find out that school is important? however, i pratically still kinda lazy. i can tell u, its darn lazy. living for 16years with slaves serving the lazy queen. why not slaves eat for the queen and shit for the queen? o well. don't even bother what gonna happen. i need someone to enlightment me. i really need a wake up call. umm. we having 4 periods of POA today. denna ong changed our seating plans and yang lun was sitting beside me. a really good teacher? able to do the current topic and able to balanced the blance sheet? lol. first time since last year after so much of lessons. omg. medic and mel was telling me that they also able to do it. we 3 are so enthusiastic about it? haha. that includes the e maths questions in the ten year series we done during the infocus. hmm. after school went to find dd under his block, he actually saw what willam addressed me. but. really. this is a misunderstanding. jealousy.hatred.disappointment.anger thats all i can see in his eyes. sighs. really dont know what to say to him. the bond of trust within us had broken. but hopefully not. i just feeling so heartbrokened. excruciating pain in my heart. like a needle penetrates deep inside. depression. thats what i can describe im suffering from. still perplexed of what i had done,said and think. *sighs . but just looking at my dog in the blog post. it really gives me a. a perseverance to me. to smile. to be strong. and to forget all the hard feelings that i suffered. after all these, i decided to change myself. im not sure how much i could change. *uhhh .o well. days in school in these weeks were real slack! always listening during lesson and fall into my dreamland. vision blured and seeing double? the eyelids seems to be too heavy to open. all sorts of dreams,words,speech,actions,people kept running through my head! its mess in there. brain juices started to form poison? brain cells start to breakdown. and soon, braindamage. this driving me nuts! totally cant stand the school life. it totally freaks me out. got swallowed by homeworks, extra lessons, infocus, books, or even the school itself i suppose. *sighs. been stoning infront of the computer since, 2001? blood clog in my veins. hur. gotta fall into a slumber soon. time is running out. its always the case. having my lesson, came back home, homework?, stoning, and no time for sleep! *grrr . my dreams been so weird these days. really came true for some. and most of them unrealistic. but it can happen. just. miracle. yep. hope things can be better. . i hope.

*people start to cherish their things after they lose it-

` SHPX thinking deeply @10:48:00 PM