** Wednesday, January 14, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

Sick + b0red

I didn't go back school today! Weee. Well, I was sick. =( Yesterday, as usual. Went to school. Boarded the 27 bus. A girl who board the same time as me. She was talking away thruout the whole trip on her hp so loudly! She said she's going to changi airport to see zaizai. She gonna be late there cuz the bus to airport took a long time. and hafta take a skytrain to terminal 2.. She said she took a waterbottle, digicam and 1 of a book along and the rest of them like Social studies, she put it @ home. The mother is also weird that she woke up so early today and iron the clothes. She slowly creep out of the house before she notice her. LOL. the conversation continues until at tampines... she said if she didnt see zai zai she go bang wall. crazy right? and the day b4 the group R&B came. and she or her friends(i dont quite remember), actually went to chase after them like those crazy die hard fans. LOL. and her voice was so loud and she is the only one who talked in the bus! Everyone in the bus was so irritated by her until they turned their heads to her and stare at her. Oh, and i also went to stare at her too. lol. Really a buey paiseh girl. As usual too, alight the bus and walk to school. Walk to the canteen and talk to my girlfriends awhile. "Ring" there goes the bell. I'm always on time! =D~ Walk to the parade square, i suddenly have a slight gastric and stomach cramp. Argh! and i skipped my PE lesson with medik and pink. While waiting for the period to end, i help medik do her E maths homework. And the bell goes, OMG so fast. Walk back to class. All So shag after Run. And Siyuan,eugene and kiatjun went back home. Their faces look so pale! Eeek. O well. During social studies lesson, i felt nausea and weak. i sleep and mr sharil ask me to rest. After the lesson he ask me to go back. So i was thinking i can go back anot, because i dunch noe my mom can bring me back. I went to call her, and just nice, she said she going to hospital for check up. So medik,ivy,pink and me go take the green form. Then went to ask Singh to sign. Then went to ask mr toh to sign. and he said that we all look like sec 1! LOL. Medik ask him "is it a compliment or a insult?" lolll. then the girls left me behind le. I follow toh in the general office. He called my sis. and he thought that i go home alone. i was wondering, why can go back alone? cuz the rule says, 'Must wait for your parents to fetch you' -__-" he asked me to sit inside general office. I said i dunch want. He say ' never mind la. just sit there' "dunch wantttt, i rather sit outside" 'oh.. then u sit anywhere ah.. outside the school gate also can' "......... ok" LOL. he crap de. sit outside gate lk so pathetic. O well, i went to find the girls and waited for my m0m to come for a shortwhile. Minutes later, she came and i ask my sis to sign the form and return the form to the GO. And we went to KK hospital for m0m checkup. She thought that she have cancer. lol. but nth happen actually. She scare herself sia. Haha! B4 that, while waiting for mom, my sis and I went to MacDonalds and take away food. The girl is slowwwwwwww! I can tell u, its around 7min+ and she only give us 1 free icecream coupon! EEK. Should give us 5 @ least! LoL! Then we went to the 'park' we sat there and eat. Suddenly, there's 2 birds came. And stare @ us. We throw some fries and the chicken to them. Wow. they eattt. and i gave the cheese burger. the beef. to each of them and they make noise. Sort of communicating with one another and the same time they flew! LOL Come here eat full then go. Eeeek. Like that also can. Then went to 7-11 buy suan mei. Cuz i still felt nausea. And we saw 1 baby. So cute!!!! So fairr! =D~~~ Its mixed blood with a angm0h.. Then we went back to m0m there. go back le. We goto the carpark and we couldn't find our car!!! 5min+ , walk round and round.. and finally saw it bcuz of the 3 van cover it! grrr. Then i went in. So sleepy and slept. They went to Parkmall and buy NuSkin stuff. i dunch wanna go. i Sleep there. till 4.40. They buy stuff for 40min! ~~ they back le, i still sleepy, they went to woodlands. I still sleep. they couldn't find Sunrider. And they went back. Reached home @ 6. i sleep from 4-6! Go home le, bath, eat panadol and slept. Sleep till 10pm.. Then went online. Play GB. OMG. i kept TK-ing! So noob!!! argh! played for 3 games and went off. Its around 1am+ le. So Seh and i went to sleep. I slept halfway, suddenly jolted awake. And i got stomach ache! Went to toilet and la0 sai. Liew. 2nd time. T_T.. And went back to sleeep. And today woke up @ 10am.. Dunch noe why so early.. I went online. Suddenly C1 came. Talked to him And he said he and KJ never go school and PC went home halfway.. o.0.. wh0a. todae s0 many nv g0. ~.~ o well. i n0w i think gt gastric le. sAd. .. 0 ya.. i need to c0r my mom to call the HOD to talk to Mdm low. Regarding of dropping A maths. i h0pe its a success. =(..

` SHPX thinking deeply @11:56:00 AM