** Tuesday, January 27, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

sians

omg. another day rot @ home.. nv go sch today cuz i heard that today gonna have a geog test. wanna skip it lor. and medik skip with me too! she told me she went to buy hp. awwww. i want oso!!! sadddd. =(. juz wanna save money 1st.. hope someone will HELP ME UP with tis financial prob. LOL! mom nt gonna pay anything already.. sighs.. anyway.. anyone have spare fone? nt 3310 can liao. LOL. juz give me a sms kie? thanks guys. =/ and yess. the new layout once again.. ;/ was too bored and decided to change it. thinkin that d0gs are t0o er xin. LOL. too cute type. wanna have a plan one yea? ;D..

sighs.. felt Naked w/o my own fone. Felt empty im my heart w/o any money.. sis said :
<`_s[ilu\-> money makes wonders
Yes.. its true.. really no mood w/o mONEYyy. im totally br0ke. br0ke till i can feel that i dun have the power. feeling useless in the w0rld.. owes Nothing but myself.. o well. sighs. juz wanna save my money n0w and often now.. sads. dd scold me again that i complain abt fone. but i only say medik bought new fone ma. nth else and he nt happy. i oso felt that he treat me lk dat make me feel that im Alone . and dats my layout of tis blog. Alone. The theme of this Jan/Feb. Being Alone in the world. Penniless. Useless. Heartless. Lonelyness. But life isnt that bad after all with my frens and families. ;/.. sighs....

` SHPX thinking deeply @4:23:00 PM