** Wednesday, January 28, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

lol

errr. hmm. ytd nv go sch and they said singh told them a joke. here it goes.

One Day, there were two swordsmen. They wanted to boast their skills.

Swordsman1 saw a fly past by and took out his sword and slash it.
Swordsman1: Look! It turned into 8pieces.
Swordsman2: Let me show u my skill.
Swordsman2 saw another fly and took out his sword and slash it too.
Swordsman1: Hahaha! You missed it! It's still flying!
Swordsman2: No! Look carefully! Its testis is missing!
Swordsman1: ...........

lOl! Hes funny today! Telling us that the 4T guy walked like a orang utan. He said few days ago there is 1 small guy n 1 bigger size guy fighting in class. And the smaller one is scared and trying to show hes not. and shout @ the bigger guy "WHAT WHAT WHAT?" and showing his chest. and singh said HE HAVE NO CHEST!. LOL. and bring him to the office and the guy went to tuck in. Singh said 'why u have to tuck in? tuck it out la..' Boy: Cuz i seeing mr toh.. Singh was there laughing. He said he scaared of him only! HAHA!. and few weeks ago that guy was being called out by the principal and he walked lk a chipanzeee or a orang utan. OR even w0rst than a animal. and he wanna call hock yew. he said 'i always to remind myself to pronounce his name properly' LOL. cuz hock yew . u may said it fuck u. LOL. den medik n me say his brother is hock ME. nt YEW. den ending up is FUCK ME. LOLLL. After that CME lesson, Mark said mr singh demo us the way the guy walked and said he look like a BAnana. -__-; haha! o well..~ after skool gt infocus. Chemistry! mr lai gotta get lamer very soon. -_-. after that goto my Art Club CCA. Teacher was saying its a miracle to see me there. Its i think 1year nv go liao. den the tools i oso dunno how to use. and cher say 'this is what happens when u seldom come' ...zzz o well. finished @ arnd 5.40.. called dd and he said he @ home. and scold me.... hais...... ok. ask me to shut up. i SHUT MY FUCK UP. OK? U go play ur game. Ur game is more important than me. Im juz a shit in ur lyfe. or u dun need to know me. i noe u dun lk me le. 0r not. maybe im juz sensitive. but. why u always have to treat me this way? u treat ur gf lk dat one issit? scold cb,fo,stfu,gnd.. wad is tis? u noe i been enduring tis for 1year. 1 YEAR! ...... sighs... o well. juz. saded. and confused. u nt lk dat when u 1st met me. wad happen to u? even my frens are better than u. y muz u react lk dat? is tis the way u treat ur frens lk dat too? u treat ur frens MUCH MORE better than me? yes! and its MUCH MORE. SO MUCH MORE. im sick of tis alright? dun always think that u r right. and i everything @ blame. zzzzzz... IM DAMN SICK OF IT KIE?.. u think u guy can say anything u want rite? nt happy den scold me and throw me 1 side. happy den smile ONLY. everything u say is so fake. hais....... dunch noe la. idiot.. u think i no feelings one rite? SAY LOR. say as much as u want. ............. _|_

oh. juz update. kj type tis @ #cutie topic
* Q changes topic to 'When I came to dis skul at 1998, I really dread comming to skul. The school posted me to the technical clarzz. And i sae....they are real bastards(Ah Singh)'
loL. i remember he said tis too! yea. singh becoming more siao than us already! ~.~

and o ya.. v.day is round the corner. alex asked me ytd wanna buy tee fm him. s0rt of those fourskin type @ $25. wow..~ gotta save more money f0r him already. he buy for me so many stuff that c0st alot more than i buy. i muz do sumthink dat i really WEI LE TA.. ;/~ juz felt... akward....

` SHPX thinking deeply @8:53:00 PM