** Tuesday, December 23, 2003 __

Currently Feeling*

tired

o.0~ well. w0ke up @ my usual time when i going outs. its 12pm. lol. but i woke arnd 12.35pm. damn shag. set my alarm on my hp but off it n went back to zZz.. den wake le. go room wanna take towel. den OMG. the MOTH ytd. on the floor. eeeek! cuz ytd nite i play SP den halfway, got moth fly to me. den AAAA. i stop playing. n stay there. Stun. see my char die in the game. and quickly switch off my PC. LOL. cuz i hate moths! sumore big de. den i go mum room n slp. arnd 3am+ lors. ok back to todae de. den i took my clothes along. i charge my fone den go bath. after bath. wanna go out le. den the moth dissappear. den prep. take my stuff. go out the room n OMG. MY FONE IS INSIDE. i creep inside n see. n the MOTH THERE ON THE FOOORRR. i top toed n eye-ing on the moth while taking my fone n ran out n close the damn door. LOLs. den went outs. thinking wanna take 88+27 or 72+walk further de. den i dunno wad to decide. i decided to flip a coin. n dig out my 50 cent coin, head is 72, tail is 88. and its TAILLL. so i go bustop took 88 n 27 n drop outside dd's opp. bustop thr. den meet him @ bustop le. go safra n xtend the passbook dunnno wad shyttt. den go tm thr. eat mac. dd say go 'toilet' den after arnd 10min. he back. n gib me a surprise with a me to you bear for my xmas prezzie.. so sweettt. hehehe. love it mans. ;D~ den walk back to dd hse. n wait for the damn delivery man to gib the parcel?. watched resident evil dvd while waiting. den go outs to take mrt to douby ghaut. go PS n see lor. actually wanna watch LOTR den sians. i think sell fast. den go walk to feathers n fins again. meet that stingray. den tok awhile we go heeren. go fresh n imp 1st. den go see cards i think. lol. den go to lvl 5. n take Cinderella pic. tml den scan ba. too tired. den went d0wn. go taka. eat eat.. walk walk. go cold storage bought green tea and chocolates..dd walk arnd n see cakes till drool. whahaha.. den go DFS. go LV,CD,moult blac dunn0 wad sai bouqtic. (how to spell) den go test 1 of the prefume. its SUCKKKKKS. SO YUCK. Wanna vomit. z... den go down. walk beside de building. den go That CD shop. go in walk. nice ah. nt bad. lOLs. den walk to wheelock place. go in see see. alot of shops wanna close le. den sis called. ask me go back. cuz she wan me to do favor for her. den walk back to taka. halfway dd wan go toilet. go wisma de. den walk thru the underpass. UNDER - Tunnel. hehehe. (only dd n me n0es about it. sign language). den wanna pei dd go bustop de but sis Zhui w0 le. den i 0k lor. ask dd go take himself den go off le. halfway he call say i forgot to take the EZ link card. its with him. Heng ah . he remembered. lols. den go back again. taka there den meet sis. she pass me the Mould for Agar agar de. waited for her outside the entrance den met she n her fren go take MRt. reach YCK MRT den mum in car t0k about worms n cobra that the ppl eat in the TV. Eeek. she lk so excited toking bout it. LOLLL. den reach home le. mum say the moth in the room died. she use hanger n dunn0 d0 wad with it. aw. so sad. lOlss!!! den 12mid i set alarm to wish Jap mEi a happy bday to her. anyway. to sAy it here. ~+`HAPPY BDAY TO U MEI MEI. ALL THE BEST wadEver u d0! eNjoy uRself n take cAreeeE! miSss yAs! =D`+~ lols. den cook my VEGE soup. really alot of vege. full bowl all vege. lol.. den online le n t0k k0k. n0w gonna t0k t0 dd le. g0nesss ~ =D~ tml gonna go outs again buy mum prezzie wib my sis. she 0ff. siAns. tiRed..

` SHPX thinking deeply @1:05:00 AM