** Friday, December 26, 2003 __

Currently Feeling*

Currently Feeling* Sad Christmas - Worst Christmas In My whole LIFE
sad. dd blame me y nv take bk the ring. @ 3am+ till i sad. awwww. woke up @ 4pm. sho tired. and body ache. cuz ytd i bbq, fan till tired. muscle ache T_T.. den go bath. all my relatives come. lols. den greet them ah...den go eat abit le. mi n marmee go wash the car. den i brought coco to car.lol. saw a mini courpe. z. how to spell. haha. den go fetch sis @ YCK mrt. ivy called. say she bored. -.-s~ den tok awhile lor. abt wad she did ytd.. den reach home. i online. talk to frens. den go watch JU-ON vcd @ my hall. hmm.. nt nice de. nt scary. z... den they all went back. i there sHO BORED. i make noise till mom whack wo. z den i make more noise again. she whack n scold wo. n use comb n whack my hand. till i COL. and my hand till now gt 1 red line. z painn.. HATE her. den now i nv tok to her liaos. (OMG. tis is sho childish . gt whack by mother. _|_... embarassing ah! but. HER FAULT MA. SHE DUN LET ME OUT I MORE LAME MORE CHILDISH @ HOME RITE. SHE SORT OF treat me as a kid. always side me that kind. but i 15 le leh! she say stiu teenage. stiu cant gib freedom. wdfffffffff. i noe how to take care le. even not, i stiu wont die right. as my sis said dat time "you live for urself. not for others" and its lk IM NOW LIVING FOR MYSELF BUT MY MUM DONT WANT TO. CRAP. ASS LA. i wanna run away fm home SOON.) =/~ zzz.. dun careeee. den sis say bring me go buy drink. yay. sis stiu rawks. =/.. den she drive to AMK 7-11. bought 1 fcuk lemon vodka... 1 red wine(oh. sis told me she dun drink those vodka stuff. lols. muz high grade de wor.. WINEEE.., 1 sotong, 1 cod fish stuff, 2 instant noodles. -.-~ den go back. dun tok to mom(she talk n nobody answers. LOLLLL. KE LIAN =X). z den sis switch on the vcd. watch that The Unborn. a thai horror movie. okok la. better than ju-on. @ least gt story. lol. drank the vodka. ok la. nt sweet de. =)~ den show finish. back online. -.-.... anyway dd go bintan tml. sat den back. =(. mish him.. anyway his bday oso coming le. On New year. 1st Jan wor. =//~ too bad. every 31st hafta go for religion stuff.till after countdown.. but i think after that go party? hopefully yes. den oso cant celebrate dd bday. hafta go 1 of the church to visit grandpa. cuz he pass away on 1st Jan oso. = ~ .. den relatives sure treat us eat and all those till evening. den n0 times liaos. den mum oso dunno i gt bf. and wdfff. SHE SUX. dun talk abt her. (sorry dd.. after ur NS. i pei u 24/7 k? dun go ur Uni yet. wait for me to finish my poly. -Hopefully I do go to poly n finished it- =/.. and oh ya. ego tml go Ns liao. =/.. i dreamt that dd went le. den alot of craps happen.. dreamt of jap mei -although i nv see her in rL but somehow i juz dreamt of it- den dunn0 ah. i gotta settle my MUM STUFF 1st.)

` SHPX thinking deeply @1:38:00 AM