** Saturday, December 06, 2003 __

Currently Feeling*

Currently Feeling* pEk cEk
........ pEk cek ahh!!!! muAHaHah.. stupid class 3E4 really CMI TMD! little thing oso cant do. GRRRRR.... Pay chalet thing nia. and the ppl last min back out. fook off la!!!!!!!........ -_- now give me so many problems. well. today. better. my gastric alright le. after 3 days of suffering. LOL. EAT @ peace. wokr up @ 2+ switch on the pc. msg dd.. then play gb for a little while. sian. im sick of gb liao. lOlx
then rot @ home for a while. go orchard @ 7.. sit in car for 1 hr.. TRAFFIC JAM!!! lol. den go thr. sian lor. see sis shop. zzzz actually wanna go fareast de den close liao. 9.40pm. zz den walk back car park n go home. den eat my dinner (instant noodles) -_-.. den nth special liao. tok to my "committee" abt chalet stuff. grr. dulan la. lol. ok la. nth much to say, go update my wish list le. hehee!!

` SHPX thinking deeply @1:01:00 AM