** Sunday, December 14, 2003 __

Currently Feeling*

buBblYy

hURRRrr. SuPpose to meet geraldine n the rest of the members @ 3.30 @ cityhall. i woke up @ 10am+ den see stiu early. I go back slp. den i woke up i see my fone .."3.28PM" And i "!!!!!!!!!!" I Jump out of bed n take towel goto shower.. Den i sms geraldine dat i juz woke up. HAHA! den i go bath. halfway bath she called my hp. she say meet them @ 5pm @ cityhall. the show start @ 6+.. actually watch ELF de. den the rest say wanna watch Love Actually. so i shui bian lor. since i haven watch. whaha. den i prep liao. online awhile . den WHA! MY MIRC SCREWED. cuz i ytd deleted my Sheepster account. den some file transfered to duuuno where. den my BNC servers gone. so dulan. talk to xtraboi halfway i scolded LOL. den he told me carre4 got sell telescope @ $40+. i say BULLSHIT. LOL. den dulan le i offline.. den sis fetch me. b4 fetch me to YCK MRT. she fetch my mum 1st. dEn so unlucky, wanna go off liao. when turn the car. gt "CRAK CRAK CRAK" den the car broke down. -_- i think bcuz of the gearbox? den diao~ nth to say lor. stuck there outside STE. den mum ask me go take bus to the MRT my own. wha sian. i walk to the bustop. den i c0r geraldine dat i will be late . den she was buying tix. so bz to tok to me lor. den after that. she called. she say meet them @ Marina Square. haha. den i waited for the bus. finally came den reach YCK liao take a train to cityhall. den i was thinking h0w to go MS sia. LOL. I kUkU liao. den i sms eXtrAbOi.. he called me. tell me h0w to go. den i say ok. thanks. den inside the train. WHA. SO mANy ppl . 1 guy almost gt caught by the Train Door. haha. but manage to run in juz in time. den reach le i go thru the citylink. den go the esclator @ esplanade side de. to MS. den called them. geraldine say she going to foodcourt. den ask me go right str8 to the end. den i walk thr le. they coming. waited for them. den.. go find a sit. den i go order Chicken Hor Fun. Wha. so long que. waited for almost 10min sia. -_-. den take food back to sit. saw weixiong n krystle came. haha. den eat halfway, some members n geraldine gotta go for meeting. den sodoya(huh dunno how to spell her name, shes my kindergarten friend. :D) n wx wanna go meet other frien or sumthink. bugis thr.. den mi n krystle and the rest go catch the movie lor. go thr. DUNNO WHERES THE CINEMA. LOL. walk round n round. take a lift. finally. reach le. den go into the cinema. take a seat den waited for the show. *Watching show* wha. not bad la. haha. den walk down the stairs to the downstairs "balcony" side. den lotus say we go on seperate ways liao. den 0k lor. mi n krystle walk back to citylink. den walk le go 7-11 buy drinks. den goto 1 of the shop. pixtoons? i think so .. those collectables de. nice nice. price oso nicer. whahhaah. den we walk to HMV. see some cds.. den walk back to MRT lors. -.- den go in liao. cityhall gt alot of side ma. den i go wrg side -_- go up the esclator n goto the other NS line to jurong de. lols. den take the train to AMK. mum say when i take a bus @ AMK le call her. she go my hse bustop thr accompany walk back. haha. den reach le waited for 88. den go in le. gt 1 mum n boy. the small boy. WHA LAO EH SO IRRITATING. Fm the time he step in make noise till go down(same as my stop)... NONSTOP LEH. he say he wanna go up the upperdecker to sit. thr nicer. but the mum dun want . LOL. den bug her (SO NOISY) till everyone in the bus gt a irritated face (-____-) whahha! bTh! den reach my bustop le. saw my mum. den she say she saw 2 drunk man. walking. So scary. Hug the pillar. LOL. dEn we tok tok tok. Tok abt tml h0w to take to orchard. den she lk dun understand wad i saying. till i dulans. LOL. pek cek dun wanna tok to her. i RAN to under my block. -_- panting lk hell. n she luff @ me. LOLLL BAD MUMMY. -_-. den reach home le. online. den settle my MIRC stuff. WHAHAHA. WO SHI TIAN CAI. FINALLY IT WORKS! LOLs! -_- den go lyn channel. she dulans. den i tok to her. den ok le. loL. n0w toking to dd lor. K i stop hEre liaos. g0nesssssssss....

` SHPX thinking deeply @12:04:00 AM