** Friday, November 21, 2003 __

Currently Feeling*

siAns


Hmm... My frist blog. lol. well. normally i dun really do such stuff juz that now holiday damn sian!!! so juz wanna talk cock n tok to myself to spend the time. ;/~ today. i suppose to go for SPA class @ 11.30am. Woke up @ 9.30am n rush out of the house @ 10. while walking. my ankle hurts!!! cuz yesterday i was late for school and i actually walk fast n my shoe sort of BIG. n the shoe went UP down UP down. zzz.. till cut my leg! PAIN ahhhhhh.....! juz as usual. sit the bus. watch the repeated Holland V on the Mediatv. haha.. then frien call me asking where am i. i met tian wei, kiat jun and zhen hao @ the small mac interchange. we suppose to wait for Ivy to meet me. so we juz talk cock there.. then ivy called me n ask where am i. and she say she going over to small mac n meet me. and guess wad? -___- she juz reach @ TM mac n call me 'WHERE R U?" i say "........ i tot u say u comeing over?" "did i??? GOT AH?! ahhh never mind. i going to sch now.." "...... what? u askin me to wait then u wanna go sch.." LOL damn her. but ending up we wait for medik n nv go for class. instead, we went to melissa place n slakkkkk... well. juz have a fun. goto his bro room and play the com. n see FH MAG! LOL!! after that @ 4. we went to TM n watch cold creek manor. i rated it 6/10 ah... quite boring to me. sian.... haven watch wishing stairs yet! all watch le except me!!!! TMDDD!! BO JIOOOO!!~~ then after that... we juz go our seperate ways home. n i reach home ard.. 7.45pm.. aaa. tml got scooping!!!! scared ahhhh...... hope everything is alright for me.. >.<~~ well. thats all today. gd bye bloooggyyyy. muaccks. haha! (20/11/03)

` SHPX thinking deeply @1:51:00 AM