** Saturday, November 22, 2003 __

Currently Feeling*

fUnnYyyyyy!!!! And muCH m0re fUn


aaaa. hahaha. today. a not-dat-bad day. LOL. woke up @ 12noon. cuz gotta goto hospital by 1.20pm. den. mum took half day for her work.. n reach @ hospital.. cant find the place.. -__- but finally we made to the endoscopy department. so i juz register me in there n wait for a nurse to call me. Waited for arnd 10min. A nurse called my name n i walk over.. and she led me to a ward room. n i juz sit in there to wait for a nurse to inject me the needle. soon. a guy nurse came and ask me "Hi... im here to inject u.. dun scared ah.." "do u have any injection before?" i told him yes i did and he asked "oh.. hospitalise b4? u gt this type of injection?" i told him no.. and he sit thr n trying to find my vein. *PIAK PIAK PIAK* after 1 min he found it. n he say "dun look @ it ah. look the other way. relax n dun scared!!!" "i'll tell u when i wanna poke in" "ahhh..... ok. pain anot?" i say not really. juz a little. "oh.. good.." but my face stiu lk. those PAIn emotion. he say "wei.. dun lk dat leh.. pain tell me ah. u sure nt pain? cuz lk dat u insulting me. thinkin that im not skillful!" and we both laugh. hahaha! and he went off. well. a funny guy. LOL. then. waiting for the nurse to push me into the endoscopy room.. a malay woman pushed me in. then a chinese nurse came n ask "XIAO MEI. YOU 15 YEARS OLD AH!?" "Who bring u here.. come drink this" she want me to ans and drink @ the same time.. and i juz say WO Ma.. "Ohh.. ur mother ah. she waiting for u issit?" "come. open ur mouth.. i spray that in" then she spray the anasthetic inside my mouth to make it numb..few moments. she push me into 1 of a room. n i saw a ger nurse cleaning the tube. OMG DAMN THICK. n she ask me slp higher and.. put a "paper" beside me and ask me sleep on my left. and went to put those plastic mouth thingy on me.. den the ANG TIING LEONG DOC. hahah! i remember his name! ATL!! put lotsa syrnge of dunn0 wad sai into me. 5 sec i KO le. den during the process. gt 1 moment i actually woke up. and stiu seh ah. juz feeling uncomfort n 5 sec i slp again n i woke up everything over le. den i slept for 1 hr only cuz a MAD MAN TALK OUTSIDE the room SO FOOKIN LOUD! hahahah!! b4 that a nurse gave me a hot cuppa milo and a BREAD which the butter was absorb into it! LOL! nt fresh -_- den a nurse explain to me wad happen to me. den my mum n mi go pharmacy downstair n buy my medic. after that... out fm hospital we went to a car workshop to service the car's aircon.. den reach home le. my mum n i go jog. i go cycle. n my tyre sort of NO AIR. but dun care LOL. den saw a leslie dogggg nice. BIG! n bark @ my lame doggy. after that. reach home le. talk MSN with my classmates. and nth special la. n0w talking to my dearesttt dd online. ;) okie thats all. LOL typed alot. -GONE- (21/11/03)

` SHPX thinking deeply @3:55:00 AM