** Friday, November 28, 2003 __

Currently Feeling*

d0t d0t d0t....


o.o.... Few days nv write in here le. haha. 2 days ago do nth l0r. play gB.. Sheepsterx is back again!!!!! :P but with a stupid skill. till n0ob with a chick rank insulttttt say "assssssssss" LoL. grrrrr. Den today went outs to tampines @ 11.30am.. rach there arnd 12.10noon. den juz found out that i my fren stiu in the house when i ask them to come out fm mel hse 10min ago DUH -___- den i went to sit @ the... one of the seats @ interchange. den few min later. a woman came to me and ask me if i gt any 2 $0.10 coins to change with her. den i say ok. change with her le. den few min later she same and ask me to help her with the public fone. zzzzz. so i say ok sure. and walk towards to the phone booth with her. den halfway walk, she tell me her story that she waited for her friend for 30min at the mac near the tampines opp. CS. and say the fren meeting her @ one of the mac but she dunno how to go cuz she live in woodlands. so she dunno tamp at all. zzzz. den she say h0w to me. i told her 'why not i bring u over to the other macdonalds?" she say 'ohhh. thats so great of u.. so sweet..thanksss!' and i say 'no problem since my friends gonna take a long time to meet me here' and we walked halfway.. she ask my name and i ask her too. n we sort of FRENS LOLLLLLL! chatted along the way. ~.~ and i bring her over to the TM mac. and she say so many ppl. dun see her fren. and i say 'why not u go to the phone booth to give a call?' and she say 'ookokk.. ' but with a worried look. so i juz lend her my fone. n she call the number.. and that number is her fren's DAUGHTER -___- and they both chat on fone for 3min.. (cuz i saw the timing @ my fone LCD screen =X) and ending up say she stiu dunn0. DUHS. den she say her fren will be @ the entrance. so i say 'why nt u wait for her @ the entrance there ?' she say okk. i give a try. and i remember she kept saying "Dun go away ah.." LOLL. den few moments i called my frends.. and they reach TM mac n pass me the chalet money. n suddenly got 1 very old man. come to me n ask "WHERE IS BLOCK 505?" and i "........ errrr" and WDF. he stand so close to meee. scarrry. n he sort of those mad man de.. gt mental prob cuz he speak lk weird weird stuff. den my frens oso nth to say. dunn0 how to help him n we all juz stand there for few moments. the man say "OK AH THANKS AH! XIE XIE. NEVERMIND" n i d0ts..... and the woman come to me say "i stiu dun see my fren but my fren say the mac opp. theres a bangawan solo.." den i suddenly remembered its @ the small mac. den she say "but she say its here...." den i told her "why not if u want u walk over to the interchange that side.." "but i dunno how to go...." and i direct her how to walk there. and my fren say "aiya. juz bring her there".. so i juz tell her.. "errr. ok.. i bring u there.." she say "OHHH. THATS SO KIND OF U..!" so we walk to the small mac n she say "i stiu dun see my fren.. and THIS IS TAKE AWAY? MY friend say can go in and sit down oneee.." den few moments, her fren appeared. she was so happy.. and she came to me and thanked me ... say me n my frens r very sweet n nice. and she shook my hands and say 'enjoy ur day!!!!!! thats so nice of u.. THANKS!!!!!" (hahahhaha.. i did a wonderful thing!) so... we went off (FINALLY! LOL).. and took the train to orchard. first we goto watson n buy my dye. and.. den goto taka buy some food.. and we walk back to wisma n goto those surf n ski, flash n spash. those surf,hip hop,selling bikinis shops. LOL. niceee. got lots of wish list liaos :P den we walk out to lucky plaza.. n ask the pizzahut for job vacancies but BO LEH. SIGHS. n went out of there n goto heeren. goto the flash n splash n annex. found lots of nice stuff.. :) and we went to that jap shop. try out all the hats. LOL. FUNN =D~~ then we went out of there and goto far east. but nv go lvl 1.. we go lvl 2 n above. hahaha. got nice shops my fren intro to me. ;D gt more shopping area le YAY! n try out stuffs.. den we went to lvl 5. n eat.. den went down , medik say she gotta go cuz gt some other programs lata on. so we took a train back.. and i went back to YCK.. den waited for sis to fetch. we went to AMK.. went to watsons (AGAIN) .. -_- den go Samuel & kevin. i bought a baggy pants with a belt total cost $60+ lol. ex sia.. den went to sportslink and see see. den went back home. do my hair dye. and wash that time (.................) no effect. cuz my hair too dark le. DAMN. shld bought the other brand. cuz that works well on me. grrrrrrrr. wasted my time n effort. -_______- oh well. only got colour when i under light. =// den stay in room n watch Animal Planet. lOls. ok. thats all for today. seeeee ya! ;P~~~~~~~~~ (27.11.o3)

` SHPX thinking deeply @1:58:00 AM