** Monday, November 24, 2003 __

Currently Feeling*

Currently Feeling* uHhhhhHhh...
..... woke up @ 2.. and i dreamt alot! aaa~ looks real. but i totally forget bout it.. i remember a mth ago. i dreamt of a story. a love story of mine.. A triangle love.. Well. since i have nth to do tis afternoon, i say it out. haha! Here it goes: One fine day.. i dont know what happen or when. i found this "machine". people say its a curse or sumthing.. i was damn scared. cuz many people died after owing that stuff. I tried throwing it out of the window n let it break. But it came to my sight again! Goshh.. So the next day i found 1 of my friend took it along during a outing with us.. And its lk he went to touch 1 of the button. I stopped him! but he insisted to.. and he went into tis "machine" into another world... i wanna save him so i rush back home n get things prepared. get all my stuff and ask my dad n mum to standby cuz i cant simply get out fm that World. They need to press sum stuff to telepot me back~ So i remember i told them "remember to standby! once i call ur HP please press the button!" and here.. i pressed it and went to the another World. Once i reached there. All my friends are there! weee. Freedom! Do anything i want. Great yea? And i remember one part we went to a shop. n buy stuff. n i bought a pack of cig and some drinks. LOL SMOKE? so when we get out of the shop, i realise theres no LIGHTER?! LOL~ I went back n buy a lighter which cost $1.10 . LOL. i still remember the price on the price tag. (nice memory i have!) heh~ so.. we went to tis house. and i met a guy. He's nice! Rich. Handsome. Just cant resist to stick near him. We became friends and soon we are sort of BGF. Everyday i spend the night @ his place. And he gave me lots of money! But hes in the twenties. Kinda old for me. =( lOl! Then. Many days later. JL came. And i still love him. So i wanna make me and that guy drift apart.. Cuz i want JL back. And JL was jealous! He sort of very angry with it. He went to craved on a stone wall "DD ("v") BB FOREVER N EVER" Wow! i was touched. Haha! And That guy also angry, wanting me to go back to him. -_- I was confused. I just sit 1 corner and smoke. (This part dun really remember.. SKIP!) So Many days later, I wanna break with that guy. He dont want me to and gave me a $1000 note. He say he can give me anything i want as long im with him. Well. Im not that MONEY face. So we juz go out and MY EZ LINK CARD no money! I went to a machine. And top up $10 inside. I went to put in my that $1000 note LOLOL!~ And the machine goes. . $9990 cash came out. Plus a cheque with an envelop that i can bank in to my bank. And few booklets and application forms came out. and its lk. OMG WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! LoL. My friends was shocked too but well. who cares. just take my change n my ez link card n went off. And from then onwards i never contact that great guy again. This story ends and went on to another story. But also part of that guy. I dun quite remember. Its lk. I was in the house sleeping and suddenly all my relatives came and eat dinner. I was doing face mask and went to a toilet n wash my face and i couldnt find the toilet! LoL! i went to a wrong one which has many moths inside.! i was damn scared (cuz i scared of these creeepy stuff) lOL! thats all. I dun remember anything le. =(~ Alright. later i Update the night life of mine. Haha! ~!@#$- Posted By Sheepster @ 3:17pm
hahaa. back @ tis time le.. >.<~ well all my blogs r writen after 12mid. so the dates shld be the day b4. for it. LOL. hmm.. after i online @ noon. arnd evening i go Junction 8 with my mum n sis. went to bosinii n buy 2 tops for me. and total we spent $200 !! LOL!!! crap! den went NTUC. mi n sis ate chicken wings. weee ee niceeee! den we go home le. i do my face mask. MAN MORE N MORE PIMPS! always so late den sleep >.<~!!! then i ate mee rubus. n feelin sick after that. cuz of my stomach problem. ;/~ den i went back to my pc n chat with my frens. well. nth much tonight.. =/ tata n update it tml! :D~ (23/11/03)

` SHPX thinking deeply @1:30:00 AM